Thailand is full of contrasts, with contemporary style meeting captivating history. With this tour, you have chance to discover two famous destinations in Thailand including Bangkok and Chiang Mai. In Bangkok, thriving streets, markets and malls co-exist with tranquil temples and relaxing riverboat rides. Beyond the capital, relax in a hidden jungle retreat or explore Sukhothai Historical Park by bicycle. Finish your journey in delightful Chiang Mai, a perfect blend of modernity and traditional Thai culture.
- Explore Chiang Mai with daily rural life and beautiful temples
- Get a walking tour to thriving streets, markets and malls co-exist with tranquil temples in Bangkok
- Join interesting activities: bathing and feeding elephants, cooking class, ceramic painting and cotton weaving
- Entrance fees
- Return transfers
- Small group touring
- Local English-speaking guides
- 10 nights hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Breakfast daily,1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Western tour leader based on a minimum of 7 travelers
What's Not Included
- VAT, Tips, and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Price for Group Tour, Surcharge $145/ pax on 24th Dec, 2016
- Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotel. This evening, enjoy a welcome drink with your tour leader and the small group you will share your journey with. Explore the Thonburi klongs, or canals, on a private boat cruise before a walking tour immerses you in the excitement of the streets of Bangkok, unveiling the sparkling Grand Palace and peaceful Wat Pho. Enjoy free time in the afternoon, perhaps indulging in some of Asia's best shopping.
- Hotel: Furama Silom
- Journey to Kanchanaburi, and immerse yourself in its history with a visit to the Hellfire Pass. Enjoy a free afternoon exploring or relaxing in your accommodation by the River Kwai.
- Spend a day at an elephant camp, bathing and feeding these magnificent creatures. Visit the Bridge over the River Kwai, Thai-Burma railway and the war cemetery. Drive to your unique homestay in Ayuthaya and have dinner with some welcoming local families.
- Hotel: Resotel River Kwai, Ban Koh Herd Homestay and Royal River Kwai resort & spa
- Tour more of Ayuthaya's temples and cruise amongst some on a converted rice barge. Head to Sukhothai and partake in cultural activities such as ceramic painting and cotton weaving. Join in a fun cooking class in the evening.
- Hotel: Sukhothai Heritage
- Depart for Chiang Mai, and enjoy a free day exploring this charming city. A visit to community-based project, Mae Klang Luang, provides a fascinating insight into the daily rural life of the villagers. Move on to Doi Suthep temple and admire the stunning views from the hilltop. Spend your last night in the city enjoying a farewell dinner with your fellow group members. On your last day, enjoy free time before your departure transfer.
- Hotel: Imperial Mae Ping