What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days / 2 night(s)
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE31
A special tour is offered for anyone who want to experience culture and beauty of Cambodia and Vietnam on a cruise. Join our trip, you will have chance to watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people, explore Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets, and visit the famous temples of Angkor Wat, Cambodia. Let's take your luggage and join us!
- Get exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta with fantastic scenery
- Understand daily life of Mekong people such as drying exotic fruits and building ships
- Have an interesting ride to Phnompenh to discover Cambodia and the famous temples of Angkor Wat
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Double or twin cabin
Size : 11 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Located in the 1st floor with window and Mekong river view, 1 night on Mekong eyes cruise + 1 night at hotel in Chau Doc
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- "Accommodation - oneId: #2", "Accommodation - oneId: #1"
- Price Includes
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Road transfer by shuttle bus from Saigon
- Public speed boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- Shuttle service from Can Tho / Cai Be to Chau Doc
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide on the cruise boat and side trips
- Guided walk and side trip on sampan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel in Chau Doc (Victoria Hotel superior room or ** Hotel double room)
- Transfer from the hotel in Chau Doc to the jetty for the public speed boat
- Mineral water placed in your cabin on your cruise boat and in hotel room
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Drinks (except for breakfast)
- Private transfer from Saigon available
- Dinner in Chau Doc on the second evening
- Visa fee for Cambodia (you can get a visa for Cambodia at the border crossing where the speed boat stops for immigration; for this you need to bring 45 USD and a passport photograph)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Panorama River Cruise
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel in Saigon by shuttle bus and then take you to Can Tho or Cai Be. You board your wooden river cruise vessel around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong River. The boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board your floating hotel in the Mekong Delta.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Life on the water and floating markets
Wake up well rested to the sound of the Mekong river and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta. At 6.30h the cruise vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships on the wooden yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. We will also visit some of the local candy and cake making factories or boat through the green water landscape to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards.
The floating markets in the Mekong Delta are no tourist markets but wholesale markets where produce of the Mekong Delta like fruits and vegetables are traded. For this reason the number of boats on the market fluctuates depending on harvesting seasons and market demand. Furthermore, modern wholesale markets are becoming more popular in Vietnam. This can result in decreasing numbers of boats being present on the markets.
Disembark the boat at around 11.00 — 11.30h on the pier and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Sit back in the shuttle (bus or car) and watch the water landscape from a land perspective until you reach Chau Doc where we bring you to your hotel. Depending on your budget you can choose the famous colonial-style Victoria hotel (superior room) or a family managed local 2-star hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Across the border towards Cambodia
We transfer you to the pier where you embark the speed boat for an exciting ride to Phnom Penh, your starting point for discovering Cambodia and the famous temples of Angkor Wat.
The trip ends here. Please contact us if we can help you organise your tour to Angkor or any further trips. Of course we will also be happy to arrange your transfer back to Saigon.
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- The drive to / from Cai Be takes about 2 hours, to / from Can Tho approx. 4 hours.
- Departures: from Can Tho to Phnom Penh via Cai Be (on odd dates, e. g. Sept 1, 3, 5, 7 etc.) or from Cai Be to Phnom Penh via Can Tho (on even dates, e. g. Sept. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.)
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.8
26 Jan 2019
06 Jan 2019
We travelled to the Mekong Delta and found the tour very informative and enjoyable. The boat trips as well as the horse cart rides were great. Our visit to the coconut candy factory was delightful . Rocky, our tour guide had a good command of the English language and was well informed. I would recommend this tour if you are in the area.
11 Dec 2018
it is very touristy .Seemly not mekong of vietnam with local things but nice to do the trip to see and enjoyed great fun in sampan drive and fun to see and listen some traditional song and riverside of vietnam
11 Dec 2018
I enjoyed the excursion to the Mekong Delta. She is very informative. On different islands in the delta, this excursion introduces the crafts and everyday life of the Vietnamese people. The price includes a rich lunch of many national dishes. It will not be boring.
04 Mar 2018
We took the 3 day cruise, a combination of 1 night in the Mekong Eyes, one night in the Victoria hotel (Chao Duc) plus speed boat to Phnom Penh. Pickup at the hotel was right on time and we drove more than 3 hours to the boat; ride was pleasant with a short stop in a lovely place. Lunch was waiting for us when we arrived. Food was abundant and very good. I don't eat fish/seafood and they quickly accommodated. If you think the cruise will take you through a lot of river market towns, you will be disappointed, the only market we visited was fairly small as they are disappearing (or so we were told). However, the service and coordination of this tour makes up for that. We were warmly received and looked after. The boat is very comfortable and cozy (only 14 cabins) with a lot of guest interaction. Overall it was a fantastic and relaxed way to go from Ho Chi Minh to Phnom Penh if you level set your expectation regarding sights (and you don't need to get there fast). For us, it was a marvellous experience