This is a combo group tour to visit Hanoi and Halong Bay for 4 days. Tourists will have chances to visit Hanoi city for one day and then enjoy an overnight cruise on Halong Bay with interesting activities kayaking, swimming, cooking class, doing Tai Chi and choose one of 4 options to explore Hanoi traditional handicraft villages or Tam Coc or Perfume pagoda in the final day. Let’s come and join us !
- Exploring Halong Bay with majestic landscapes on a overnight cruise
- Taking part in interesting activities kayaking, swimming, cooking class, doing Tai Chi...
- Visiting highlights in Hanoi : Ho Chi Minh complex, Hoan Kiem Lake, Bat Trang pottery village, Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake..
- Kayaking trip
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Biking in Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
- Cable car in Perfume pagoda
- Electric car in Bai Dinh - Trang An
- Cooking class on the floating house
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
What's Not Included
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
Superior combo 3*
Price for Superior combo 3*
Deluxe combo 4*
Price for Deluxe combo 4*
Luxury combo 5*
Price for Luxury combo 5*
- Pickup at the hotel and visit Ho Chi Minh complex including: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake - one of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam. Lunch at local restaurant.
- Next, visit Bat Trang pottery village (on Monday, Tuesday and Friday) or Ethnology Museum (on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). Also visit the Literature Temple- Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. The last stop is Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple and Hanoi’s Old Quarters where you’ll have a chance for some shopping and exploration before tour ends.
- 07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
- At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog...
- Afternoon kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village. And then, joining Cooking Class on the floating house to learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Back to the cruise to pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island.
- After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
- Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
- Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
- In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel at 8:00 to start a spectacular trip to the most famous traditional villages in Vietnam. Many visitors have been seduced by rich in handcraft products which are made dexterous, hardworking and creative qualities of the Vietnamese people. Villages in the vicinity of Hanoi are the cradle of skilled crafts, folk arts and traditional festivals.
- The first stop is the pottery village of Bat Trang to see how the beautiful ceramic products are made. Continue to Dong Ho, famous for its wooden paintings. Local lunch in Dong Ho.
- Afternoon tour to Van Phuc, a silk village is a great place to silk cloth being produced on the loom .There is a showroom where you can buy silk by the meter, much more exciting that buying it in the shops. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the day.
- Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Old Quarter to depart to Ninh Binh city. Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history. At noon, you will enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Tam Coc.
- After lunch, you will be taking the rowing boat at Tam Coc Harbour. Arranged by local people here, the boat is rowed by both hand and legs. The boat will take you to 3 specular caves with hundreds of limestones on the way. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many terrace rice fields in golden colors. The boat rowing will be in around 2 hours. Leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi!
- 8.00 - 8.30 AM: Tour guide will pick you up at your provided hotel address (in Hanoi Old Quarter) to depart to Ninh Binh city, around 98 kms from Hanoi
- On the way, you will have chances to take the outlook of Vietnam rice fields with the harding-working farmers doing their working in the large rice fields.
- The trip starts with visit to Bai Dinh Pagoda, the large pagoda with more than 500 La Han statues, where you can find the biggest Buddha statue made in bronze with 10 meters height, 100 tons in weight. Then, have lunch in local restaurant with local dishes (Goat, pork)
- After lunch, transfer from Bai Dinh to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will take the boat trip around Trang An to visit cave complex (Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou Cave) all caves are in mystery and wildness, you also have chances to admire the beautiful scenery of mountain and rivers of the popular countryside in Vietnam.
- 16:00: Getting on the bus for returning to Hanoi. Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
- AM: 08.00 - 08.30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain
- PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18.00.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Please give one your option of day 4 in comment section
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Scorpion and similar); 4* cruises ( Royal Palace, Flamingo, Silversea and similar); 5* cruises Orchid, Signature, Indochina Sails and similar)
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi, customer can be arranged upon request